Saturday, February 16, 2013

Final Post on Demo Day!

Hello stamping friends!  I hope you are having a great weekend so far.  Today I am going to show you the projects that I supplied for demo day.  I really hope the girls enjoyed making them.  We had so many projects that day, that we just ran out of time.  So all the ladies took my project with them to complete at home.  I hope you all have finished them by now. 


I saw several cute Valentine's scrapbook pages that I loved on Pinterest, and one that my upline Christin made.  So I took a couple of blocks frome each one and made this cute 8x8 page. 


Here is a 8x8 Easter page.  I make this one from scratch.  I love how it turned out.  I gave all the girls a white 8x8 shadowbox frame that they can put their page in.  I was thinking I would like to make a 8x8 page for every holiday or season, and just switch them out accordingly.  I am going to attach a white ribbon to hand it with.  I know just where I am going to hang it too.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I think I will be offering a class with them. 

Don't forget that it's Sale-A-Bration time at Stampin' Up!  Place your orders today to earn your free goodies.

Thank you for stopping by!

Until next time...Happy Stamping :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment