Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Demo Day Part 2

Hello stamping friends!  I am going to share with you more pictures from demo day.  The projects from today's post were provided by Christin Rocha.  Christin is my wonderful friend and upline.  She has amazing talent and such a creative eye.


We made a adorable gift box and matching 3x3 gift card.  I just love every element of this project.  Who wouldn't love to get a little something in this gift box?  I know I am going to save it for a very special person. 


Here is Christin's second project that she provided to us.  Is this not the cutest little dresses you have seen?  She used the brand new Dress Framelits from the Spring Catalog.  I fell in love with these dresses, and now I have to get these framelits.  I can't wait to frame these and hang it in my craft room.  Thank you Christin for the awesome projects and great company!

Here are some more of Christin's samples:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Thank you for stopping by today.  Check back tomorrow for some projects made by Becky Hagee!

Until next time....Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Amy-

    I just love these projects. Christin is so talented! I always look forward to events with her. You know there will be something great:) Let me know if you find a frame that fits these dresses. I checked two stores, but haven't been able to find a 6 x 12" frame. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete