Thursday, February 14, 2013

Demo Day Part 4

Hello stamping friends!  I am very excited to share with you the projects that Julie Arvin provided on demo day.  Julie has so many talents, and stamping is one of her greatest talents.  Julie also helps me whenever I have any issues with my blog.  Thank you Julie, your the best.

This picture is not from demo day, but, just wanted to remind you of who Julie is. 
From the left:  Julie, Jen & I
 
 
 
Julie created this super cute owl.  I am in love with owls right now.  So when I first saw this project my heart melted.  I don't know if you can see it or not, but at the top there is a little key chain attached.  So we can hang this from our craft bags, or use as a luggage tag.  I think I may hang mine from one of my many craft bags.  Sitting here looking at this picture, I just noticed that I really should fix her eyes so she doesn't look so sleepy. 
 

 
This is Julie's next project.  It is called a Tri-Shutter Album.  This is a great album to make as a gift.  You can put in 5 large picture and just decorate.  I love all the bright colors. 
 
 
 
The designer series paper that Julie used is called Sycamore Street from our Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  Thank you so much Julie for the fantastic projects you provided us on demo day!


Until next time....Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy! I actually cased the owl from my very talented upline, Kathy Wayson! She's the biggest owl fan I know!!! The album was a tutorial I purchased from Andrea Walford. She is so very talented! I just decorated it on my own. I'm so glad that you like it. The Sycamore Street DSP has to be one of my all-time favorites! I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete