Sunday, September 23, 2012

Halloween Printers Tray

Hello Stampers!  What a beautiful Sunday it is!  Today I would like to share with you my Halloween Printers Tray that I made.  This was something that I earned for a Convention 2012 Recruiting Challange.  If you recruited someone from July 20th - August 31st you got this kit.  How cute is this?  I had a lot of fun making this project.  I will be so happy to display this at Halloween time.  As another bonus, they had extras left over and we could purchase extra kits if we wanted to.  So look for another one come for Christmas. 

 
Here is what was included in the kit:
 
Printers Tray
Howl-O-Ween Accessory Pack which included all the paper, ribbon, bakers twine & buttons
Toxic Treats Stamp Set
 
I also used another stamp set which did not come with the kit called Wicket Cool.  I love how this project came out, and I hope you like it too. 
 
I am working on my blog today to get some post scheduled for this week, so stay tuned......
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping :-)
 
Amy
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment