Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Demonstrator Event Part 1

Hello Stampers!  I am so glad you stopped by today.  Today I want to share with you some cards that we made at the demonstrator event this past Saturday.  I have said this before, but, everyone did a great job with their projects.  So here we go....

Created by:  Julie Arvin
 
 
Created by:  Sandy Baker
 
 

Created by:  Sandi Flowers
 
 
Created by:  Becky Fredericks
 
 

Created by:  TJ Green
 
 
Created by:  Margaret Hall
 
 
Created by:  Melanie Hawkins
 
 
Created by:  Debbie Jaeger  *Event Planner
 
 
We had 16 Stampin' Up Demonstrators at this event.  That is a pretty good group of girls in one space.  Debbie set it up so that we would have 3 stamping sessions, 6 cards in 2 of the sessions and 4 on the last session.  So there was 1 card at each of the 6 stations, but, room enough for 2-3 demonstrators at each station.  This seemed to work very well for us and keep things moving smoothly.  So at every station you got to sit with new people, which was nice.  It was great getting to know some of the girls that I haven't met or didn't know well.  I host a demonstrator quarterly swap, and it was nice to put a face to some of those names that I see in the swaps.  Sometimes you even got lucky and sat near the person that created the card.  She then could give you tips or tricks about the card.  I learned a couple of new things yesterday, that is always fun!
 
Make sure you continue to follow my blog this week.  I will be posting more fun pictures from this demonstrator event all this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Until then....
 
Happy Stamping!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment