Thursday, September 27, 2012

Demonstrator Event Part 3

Hello Stampers!  I am so glad you stopped by today!  Today I would like to share with you some of the demonstrator swaps that I received this past Saturday.  Every demonstrator was to have 1 swap completed for the demo event.  It could be any theme or season you wanted.  I already shared with you on Monday my swap card.  I love Christmas and knew I wanted to do a Christmas card.  So if you haven't checked it out already scroll down and check it out.  Today I am going to share with you 7 great swaps.  So let's get this party started.....

Swap by:  Julie Arvin
 
 

Swap by:  Sandy Baker
 
 

Swap by:  Sandi Flowers
 
 
Swap by:  Becky Fredericks
 
 
 
Swap by:  Margaret Hall
 
 
Swap by:  Melanie Hawkins
 
 
Swap by:  Debbie Jaeger  *Event Planner
 
 
So, what do you think?  Great swaps huh?/!  It's so nice to have all these wonderful ideas for the upcoming holiday season.  I can see myself casing some of these ideas for sure.  I love Debbie's swap for the holiday season.  Can you just see having a couple of those to display some of those cute Christmas pictures we all get in the mail...I do!  Rest assure that if you send me your holiday pictures, I will be displaying them with these cute picture holders.  Thanks for the wonderful idea Debbie.
 
That is it for today stamping friends.  Stay tuned the rest of this week for some final swap post, and a "Wow" project.  Until then...
 
Happy Stamping!
 
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment