Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Christin!!!

Hello Stampers!  Today I am making a special post for one of my very good friends and upline Christin Rocha!  Today is Christin's birthday...Happy Birthday Christin!!!  Christin has been a wonderful friend for almost 10 years and a fantastic upline for almost 6 years.  She has taught me everything I know about stamping.  She is so creative.  Christin you have been a wonderful mentor, leader and friend and I am so blessed to have you in my life.


 This is one of my favorite pictures of Christin!



 I am...having too much fun on the red carpet!


Now who wants to see some of Christin's beautiful work?  Here is some of her most recent projects.
 








 


 
 
 
 


 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 Doesn't Christin do amazing work.  So let's celebrate Christin today.  If you know her, send her a email, send her a message on Facebook or leave a comment here wishing her a very Happy Birthday.
Thanks for stopping by today stamping friends.  Until next time...
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment